STATUS: IN STOCK
Using a Company to Save Tax
Running your business through a company could save you tens of thousands of pounds in tax and national insurance.
Why? Because UK corporation tax rates are much lower than top income tax rates. Furthermore, company directors/shareholders can take dividends, which are taxed less than other types of income. Also, if you and your spouse or partner run the company, you can split your income which almost always lowers your tax bill.
This tax guide tells you everything you need to know about using a company to pay less tax. The latest edition has just been published (May 2012) and is completely up to date.
It is essential reading for:
- Every sole trader or partnership.
- Existing company owners who want to pay less corporation tax, income tax and national insurance.
- Anyone setting up a business.
- Those who want to shelter from rising tax rates over the next couple of years.
- Accountants who want to help their clients save tax.
What Information is Contained in the Guide?
Using a Company to Save Tax is written in plain English. All key points are accompanied by clear, real-life examples. Subjects covered include:
- All the very latest tax changes from the Budget.
- How corporation tax is calculated (the clearest explanation you will find anywhere).
- The benefits and drawbacks of using a company.
- Detailed comparison of corporation tax and sole trader/partnership tax.
- How to avoid paying a single penny of national insurance.
- How paying yourself dividends can cut your tax by thousands of pounds... every year.
- How to save thousands more in tax by involving your spouse or partner in the business.
- Traps to watch out for when involving your spouse.
- The tax dangers of using more than one company (the associated company rules).
- How using a company can generate huge extra tax savings when you reinvest profits.
- Incorporating an existing business... plus how to make sure you pay zero capital gains tax, VAT, and stamp duty.
- When using a company is not recommended and could result in a higher tax bill.
- How to convert from a company back to a sole trader/partnership.
- The tax pros and cons of offshore companies.
- The guide also contains many useful tables which show the exact tax savings enjoyed by company owners at every profit level. These tables take account of ALL taxes: income tax, corporation tax, national insurance etc.
What You Will Receive
- A professionally printed book.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of the guide, sent immediately to your inbox. This means you can start saving tax straight away!
- A FREE copy of How to Save Tax, our comprehensive general tax guide, emailed immediately. Click here for more information.
- Cheap Postage - Our postage and packaging charge is just £1.95 no matter how many guides you buy. Orders are dispatched same day using Royal Mail.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment system.