STATUS: IN STOCK
Pension Magic shows you how to grow a substantial retirement fund by claiming thousands of pounds of additional tax relief on your pension contributions.
Containing many practical examples, this is one of the most interesting and useful wealth building books we have ever published.
This is a brand new guide for 2012 and is completely up to date.
It is essential reading for:
- All salary earners.
- All self-employed individuals.
- All company owners.
- Accountants, financial advisors and other professionals.
What Information is Contained in the Guide?
Subjects covered include:
- How you could end up with 136% more income by making full use of the amazing pension tax reliefs.
- How a couple can increase their retirement income by over 30% by correctly choosing who makes pension contributions.
- How to make a backdated tax relief claim (400,000 people don’t claim as much as they should).
- How parents with income of £50,000 to £60,000 can protect their child benefit and receive a tax refund of up to £72 for every £100 they invest in a pension.
- How to enjoy, not just income tax relief but also national insurance relief (including the 13.8% paid by your employer) with a salary sacrifice pension.
- How to boost your pension pot by over £50,000 (possibly over £100,000) with a salary sacrifice pension.
- Why pensions are much more powerful tax shelters than ISAs, delivering between 42% and 84% more income.
- How basic-rate taxpayers can increase their pension pots by 33%.
- How to calculate your optimal pension contribution (the one that saves you most tax) if you are a higher-rate taxpayer.
- A fascinating case study that reveals how you can put off pension saving for several years… and not be one penny out of pocket.
- Pension strategies for high income earners (those with income over £100,000 or £150,000).
- How property investors can completely avoid paying income tax on their buy-to-let properties.
- How to give your children or grandchildren a £1.5 million retirement pot.
What You Will Receive
- A professionally printed book.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of the guide, sent immediately to your inbox. This means you can start saving tax straight away!
- A FREE copy of How to Save Tax, our comprehensive general tax guide, emailed immediately. Click here for more information.
- Cheap Postage - Our postage and packaging charge is just £1.95 no matter how many guides you buy. Orders are dispatched same day using Royal Mail.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment system.