STATUS: IN STOCK
Property Capital Gains Tax
Property Capital Gains Tax explains in plain English how profits from rental properties and second homes are taxed.
The guide contains numerous real-life examples and is also packed full of tax saving advice.
The latest edition was published in May 2013 and contains all the latest tax changes.
Subjects covered include:
- The most recent Budget tax changes
- How you can pay CGT at 18% instead of 28%
- Using your spouse/partner to pay less CGT
- How your children can help you save capital gains tax
- Tax-free holiday homes
- How you can avoid being taxed as a property trader at 42% or more
- Using a company - the pros and cons
- Entrepreneurs Relief - how to pay tax at just 10%
- Tax planning with the Principal Private Residence Exemption
- Private Letting Relief - how to protect £80,000 of capital gains each time you sell a property
- Repairs vs Improvements - how to maximise your tax savings
- The tax treatment of furnished holiday lets
- Enterprise Investment Schemes - how they can postpone CGT and reduce your income tax bill
What You Will Receive
- A professionally printed book.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of the guide, sent immediately to your inbox.
- A FREE copy of How to Save Tax, our comprehensive tax planning e-book.
- Cheap Postage - £1.95 no matter how many books you buy. Orders are dispatched Royal Mail First Class.