STATUS: IN STOCK
Using a Property Company to Save Tax
This tax guide explains all the benefits and drawbacks of setting up a property company.
With over 300 pages of tax planning information, set out in clear plain English with lots of interesting examples, this guide is a must read for all serious property investors.
There have been lots of changes to corporation tax in recent years, making companies more attractive than ever.
Subjects covered include:
- The many tax changes announced for 2013/14.
- Corporation tax A-Z.
- How to transfer properties tax free to a company
- Using a company - all the tax pros and cons.
- How to increase your profits by 41.5% with a company.
- Why a company is ideal for accumulating wealth.
- The many non-tax advantages of using a company.
- How to borrow money and save tax.
- How to set up a company.
- Stamp duty and VAT and other new taxes (eg the new Mansion Tax).
- How to minimise the tax on your capital gains.
- Plus lots more... the book tells you absolutely everything you need to know about using a company to invest in property.
What You Will Receive
- A professionally printed book.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of the guide, sent immediately to your inbox.
- A FREE copy of How to Save Tax, our comprehensive tax planning e-book.
- Cheap Postage - £1.95 no matter how many books you buy. Orders are dispatched Royal Mail First Class.