STATUS: IN STOCK
Using a Property Company to Save Tax
One of the most important decisions to consider when investing in property is whether to invest on a personal basis, or whether to incorporate a property investment company to manage the dealings. Starting a property company to handle your investments has a number of benefits, but the most interesting and advantageous reason for doing so is to save tax.
Using a Property Company to Save Tax has grown to become one of Taxcafe's largest, most comprehensive tax advice guides to date, and our research has shown that by using a property company instead of investing personally, you could earn almost 40% more profit!
However, as with any such favorable tax break there are traps and pitfalls to be aware of and avoid. This guide will give you all the relevant facts and strategies you will need to successfully negotiate such dangers, and emerge with a prosperous and tax-efficient property company.
What Information is Contained in the Guide?
Using a Property Company to Save Tax is written in plain English and contains many examples and tax planning tips. Subjects covered include:
- Summary of all company tax benefits and drawbacks.
- A definitive answer to the "Should I or shouldn't I use a company?" question.
- How you can earn an impressive 40% more profit by using a company.
- Why a company is ideal for those investing in property as an alternative pension.
- The many non-tax benefits of using a company.
- How to borrow money in the most tax efficient way.
- The different types of property company explained: Property investment/letting companies, property refurbishment companies, property trading companies, and property management companies.
- How to transfer existing properties into a company tax free.
- A clear and concise explanation of corporation tax and how companies are taxed.
- How to go about setting up your company with minimum hassle and expense.
- How stamp duty and VAT affect company investors.
- How to extract profits from your property company and pay very little or zero tax.
- Safe ways to emigrate and escape capital gains tax.
- How to sell individual properties or the whole company and pay the minimum tax.
- Plus lots more... the book tells you absolutely everything you need to know about using a company to invest in property.
What You Will Receive
- A professionally printed book.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of the guide, sent immediately to your inbox. This means you can start saving tax straight away!
- A FREE copy of How to Save Tax, our comprehensive general tax guide, emailed immediately. Click here for more information.
- Cheap Postage - Our postage and packaging charge is just £1.95 no matter how many guides you buy. Orders are dispatched same day using Royal Mail.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses RBS Worldpay's renowned secure payment system.