STATUS: IN STOCK
The Investor's Tax Bible
This tax guide is THE definitive tax-saving resource for financial market investors and traders. Anyone who invests or trades in shares, options, CFDs, unit trusts, or corporate bonds should read it.
Whether you are a long-term investor or short-term trader this detailed guide will help you pay much less income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax on your income and gains.
What Information is Contained in the Guide?
The Investor's Tax Bible is written in plain English and contains numerous examples and illustrations. Subjects covered include:
- Comprehensive guide to the capital gains tax rules.
- New ways to avoid capital gains tax.
- Plain English guide to calculating capital gains tax when you sell shares, options, CFDs and other assets, including the complex 'share matching' rules.
- How to complete the capital gains tax pages of your tax return.
- 10 chapters dedicated to capital gains tax saving strategies.
- The tax benefits and dangers of obtaining 'share trader' tax status.
- The pros and cons of setting up your very own share trading company.
- How to gain extra tax savings from your losses.
- How to slash the income tax on your dividends.
- Shares vs Property - which offers the most attractive tax breaks?
- Offshore tax planning strategies for stock market investors.
- The new tax rules for non-domiciled investors (non-doms).
- Detailed comparisons of the various tax shelters available, such as venture capital trusts and enterprise investment schemes.
- How to derive the highest possible after-tax return from corporate bonds and gilts.
- How ISAs, used correctly, can produce an incredible 60% more income than other investments.
- How ISAs, used incorrectly, produce not one penny in real tax savings.
- Inheritance tax planning for stock market investors.
- How married couples can maximize their income tax and capital gains tax savings.
- How to extract extra tax savings from your annual capital gains tax exemption, and those of your spouse and children.
- How unit trust investors can earn 20-66% more after tax than other share investors.
- The guide also contains many useful tables and every important point is illustrated with an example.
What You Will Receive
- A professionally printed book.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of the guide, sent immediately to your inbox. This means you can start saving tax straight away!
- A FREE copy of How to Save Tax, our comprehensive general tax guide, emailed immediately. Click here for more information.
- Cheap Postage - Our postage and packaging charge is just £1.95 no matter how many guides you buy. Orders are dispatched same day using Royal Mail.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment system.