Non Resident & Offshore Tax Planning
This is the ultimate type of tax planning. By becoming non-resident or moving assets offshore it is possible to pay zero taxes. There are also many pitfalls to negotiate, however.
This bestselling tax planning guide tells you exactly what you can and cannot do. The 13th edition is hot off the press (April 2012) and completely up to date.
Non-Resident & Offshore Tax Planning is a must read for:
- Those wishing to become non-resident to avoid UK income tax and capital gains tax.
- Foreign nationals (non-doms) who want to use their special tax status.
- Anyone interested in tax planning with offshore trusts and companies.
- Those residing or working overseas.
What Information is Contained in the Guide?
Non-Resident & Offshore Tax Planning is packed with clear examples and unique tax planning ideas. Subjects covered include:
- All the latest tax changes from the Budget.
- What you have to do to become non-resident - recent changes explained.
- The new tax rules for non-doms
- ... and how to use them to keep money overseas and tax free.
- How to escape UK tax on rental income, interest, dividends, pension and employment income.
- How business owners can slash their taxes when they move abroad.
- How to avoid capital gains tax, both in the UK and abroad.
- How to transfer your pension tax free to an overseas scheme (QROPS).
- How to avoid inheritance tax by losing your UK domicile.
- Detailed info for those who own overseas property.
- How to receive tax-free lump sums when working overseas.
- How to protect your property portfolio from the taxman if you are living/working abroad.
- Double Tax Relief - how it works and how to make the most of it.
- Using your husband or wife to save tax.
- Become a Tax Nomad to avoid tax wherever you go.
- Tax pros and cons of offshore trusts.
- Pros and cons of offshore companies.
- Using double tax treaties to cut your tax bill.
What You Will Receive
- A professionally printed book.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of the guide, sent immediately to your inbox. This means you can start saving tax straight away!
- A FREE copy of How to Save Tax, our comprehensive general tax guide, emailed immediately. Click here for more information.
- Cheap Postage - Our postage and packaging charge is just £1.95 no matter how many guides you buy. Orders are dispatched same day using Royal Mail.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment system.