STATUS: IN STOCK
Retire Rich with a Salary Sacrifice Pension
This brand new guide shows you how to increase your pension pot by over £50,000 (possibly over £100,000)... with the taxman paying the entire bill.
What’s it all about? Everyone who contributes to a pension enjoys income tax relief. Very few people receive any national insurance relief. With a salary sacrifice pension, all the national insurance paid by you and your employer is added to your pension pot.
Retire Rich with a Salary Sacrifice Pension is essential reading for:
- ALL employees.
- ALL employers.
Salary sacrifice pensions are probably the best tax saving device for salary earning employees but very few know about them, despite full approval from HM Revenue and Customs.
Although the term ‘salary sacrifice’ implies taking a pay cut, your income remains exactly the same – in fact, the arrangement can be structured so that your take-home pay increases!
Salary sacrifice is used by employees of some of the country’s biggest companies but you don't have to belong to a company pension scheme to benefit. Salary sacrifice also works with self-invested personal pensions (SIPPs) and other personal pensions.
The latest edition has just been published (April 2012) and is completely up to date.
What Information is Contained in the Guide?
Subjects covered include:
- All the very latest tax changes from the Budget.
- The NEW pension contribution rules… and why they could save you thousands of pounds in tax every year.
- A plain English guide to how salary sacrifice works.
- A case study showing how basic-rate taxpayers can increase the amount they save by 67% with a salary sacrifice pension.
- A case study showing how higher-rate taxpayers can increase the amount they save by 96% with a salary sacrifice pension.
- A special chapter for high income earners (those earning over £100,000 and over £150,000).
- How to calculate how much YOU could save with a salary sacrifice pension
- ... plus tables of potential savings.
- The alternative route: How to increase your take-home pay with a salary sacrifice pension.
- How a salary sacrifice pension could protect your child benefit payments if you are a higher-rate taxpayer.
- How to set up your own salary sacrifice arrangement with minimum fuss.
- The special rules for bonus sacrifices.
- Potential drawbacks and how you can avoid them.
- Why national insurance increases in April 2011 have made salary sacrifice pensions even more attractive.
- Everything you need to know about your basic state pension and state second pension.
- Everything you need to know about the new compulsory pensions being introduced in 2012.
What You Will Receive
- A professionally printed book.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of the guide, sent immediately to your inbox. This means you can start saving tax straight away!
- A FREE copy of How to Save Tax, our comprehensive general tax guide, emailed immediately. Click here for more information.
- Cheap Postage - Our postage and packaging charge is just £1.95 no matter how many guides you buy. Orders are dispatched same day using Royal Mail.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment system.