STATUS: IN STOCK
How to Avoid Inheritance Tax
Making sure you adequately plan for inheritance tax could save you literally hundreds of thousands of pounds.
How to Avoid Inheritance Tax tells you all you need to know about sheltering your family's money from the taxman. Taking into account both simple and complex tax planning strategies, the guide is essential reading for parents, grandparents and adult children.
What Information is Contained in the Guide?
Written in a clear comprehensive style, supported by many examples,
How to Avoid Inheritance Tax takes an in-depth look at the following subjects:
- Plain-English guide to how the tax works.
- Steps to take at key points in your life.
- Detailed list of tax-free amounts.
- How the new inheritance tax rules affect married couples.
- Using the 'regular payment’ method to pass unlimited funds to family.
- More than a dozen tax planning strategies for protecting the family home.
- How to pass on investment property worth up to £650,000 free from IHT and capital gains tax.
- The latest trust tax changes.
- Plain-English guide to the various types of trusts: Discretionary Trusts, Interest in Possession Trusts, Life Interest Trusts, Bare Trusts, Bereaved Minor’s Trusts, ‘18 to 25’ Trusts and Disabled Trusts.
- How trusts can be used to slash your tax bill - with real-life examples.
- Using Business Property Relief to pass unlimited assets to family members.
- How to make Lifetime Transfers in the most tax efficient way.
- Tax planning techniques for common law partners.
- How to avoid capital gains tax if you transfer assets to your family.
- Inheritance tax planning without causing hardship to you or your spouse.
- How non-doms can protect their foreign assets from inheritance tax.
- Steps to take when you lose a parent or spouse.
- Maintaining control of your income when you give away capital.
- How to avoid IHT on valuable antiques, paintings, etc.
- How to avoid UK inheritance tax if you emigrate.
- Practical answers to the problems of long-term residential care.
- How to benefit minor children and children who aren’t even born yet.
- Plus lots and lots more tax tips, examples and explanations.
- Dozens of clear real-life examples are used to explain key points.
What You Will Receive
- A professionally printed book.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of the guide, sent immediately to your inbox. This means you can start saving tax straight away!
- A FREE copy of How to Save Tax, our comprehensive general tax guide, emailed immediately. Click here for more information.
- Cheap Postage - Our postage and packaging charge is just £1.95 no matter how many guides you buy. Orders are dispatched same day using Royal Mail.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment system.