STATUS: IN STOCK
How to Save Property Tax
How to Save Property Tax is now in its 17th edition and is packed to the gunnels with invaluable tax planning advice for landlords and other property investors (including property developers).
The most recent edition was published in May 2013 and contains all the latest tax changes.
Subjects covered include:
- A plain English guide to how property investors are taxed.
- ... with dozens of detailed examples to aid understanding.
- How to pay less income tax on your rental profits.
- ... including ALL the tax deductions you can claim.
- Comprehensive capital gains tax planning information.
- Stamp duty land tax and VAT.
- How your spouse or partner can help you reduce property taxes.
- Furnished holiday lets.
- How to borrow money tax efficiently.
What You Will Receive
- A professionally printed book.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of the guide, sent immediately to your inbox.
- A FREE copy of How to Save Tax, our comprehensive tax planning e-book.
- Cheap Postage - £1.95 no matter how many books you buy. Orders are dispatched Royal Mail First Class.