STATUS: IN STOCK
How to Avoid Property Tax
This highly acclaimed guide is widely regarded as the definitive property tax bible by landlords, property developers and the media.
How to Avoid Property Tax is now in its 14th edition and is packed to the gunnels with invaluable tax planning advice, practical strategies and general tax saving tips which cannot be found in any other publication.
Learn how you could be paying far less income and capital gains tax on all your property assets and investments.
It is highly recommended for:
- Buy-to-let investors and landlords.
- Anyone renovating or developing property.
- Anyone looking for a detailed guide to the 2010 Budget tax changes.
- Property investors wanting to pay much less capital gains tax.
- Anyone wanting to claim lots of income tax relief and deductions.
- Experienced and novice investors.
- Accountants, solicitors and IFAs.
- Those actively climbing the property ladder.
- Those with second homes or big portfolios of buy to let property.
- Anyone wanting tried and tested ways of legally paying less tax.
- Anyone using their home for business purposes.
- Anyone selling an inherited property.
What Information is Contained in the Guide?
How to Avoid Property Tax is written in plain English so it is accessible to both the novice and the professional, and is supported with a large number of clear, concise examples throughout.
The guide explains:
- How the new Capital Gains Tax rules will affect YOU!
- How you can rent out property and pay absolutely no capital gains tax.
- Ways to avoid capital gains tax even if a property is not your main residence.
- How to enjoy 17 years of tax-free capital growth.
- How you CAN escape capital gains tax by selling one property and buying another.
- How to make the most of your Principle Private Residence Exemption.
- How couples can save an extra £8,500 in income tax every year.
- How to claim motoring, home office, travel, research and hundreds of other expenses.
- The five major tax benefits of investing in furnished holiday lettings.
- How anyone renovating or developing property can save thousands in tax.
- How your children can help you slash your tax bill.
- Safe ways to emigrate and escape capital gains tax.
- The tax benefits and drawbacks of partnerships and limited liability partnerships.
- The enormous tax benefits enjoyed by commercial property investors.
- How re-mortgaging property can save you thousands in tax... plus the traps to avoid.
- How to receive an extra £4,250 pa in tax-free rental income.
- Stamp Duty planning.
- Inheritance tax planning.
- How to save hundreds or even thousands of pounds in professional adviser fees.
- How to maximise tax relief for your interest payments.
- How to use your spouse to save £1000s in capital gains tax.
- Why you should 'let to buy' instead of 'buy to let'.
- How to get tax relief on interest when you buy a new home.
- How to prepare for the new Planning Gain Supplement.
- The strange quirks of selling inherited property.
- How to avoid Capital Gains Tax on second homes.
- How to get value out of rental losses.
- How to use lease premiums to generate tax-free income.
- How to make tax-free property transfers.
- How to get Principal Private Residence relief on business property.
- How to get 40% of your renovation costs paid by the Government.
- Year end tax planning for property businesses.
- How to use VAT to help increase your rent.
- VAT planning for commercial property, conversions and listed buildings.
- How to avoid paying National Insurance with rental income.
What You Will Receive
- A professionally printed book.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of the guide, sent immediately to your inbox. This means you can start saving tax straight away!
- A FREE copy of How to Save Tax, our comprehensive general tax guide, emailed immediately. Click here for more information.
- Cheap Postage - Our postage and packaging charge is just £1.95 no matter how many guides you buy. Orders are dispatched same day using Royal Mail.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment system.