STATUS: IN STOCK
Tax Saving Tactics for Non-Doms
This brand new tax saving guide explains the new rules for non-doms in plain English. It also reveals exactly how you can use your special status to save thousands of pounds in income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax.
The latest edition has just been published (May 2012) and is completely up to date.
The new tax rules contain several important exemptions and concessions that allow non-domiciled individuals to keep money offshore and tax free or make tax-free remittances.
Combined with other UK tax loopholes, non-doms and their families can still hold large overseas bank deposits, share and property portfolios and holiday homes and pay very little or no UK tax.
What Information is Contained in the Guide?
Tax Saving Tactics for Non-Doms is absolutely essential reading for all non-domiciled people living in the UK. Subjects covered include:
- All the latest tax changes from the Budget.
- How to structure a 100% tax-free overseas investment portfolio.
- How to escape the £30,000 charge by gifting assets to your children.
- How every non-dom couple can save an extra £1,599.20 tax every year.
- How a couple with £80,000 in overseas bank accounts can completely avoid UK tax.
- How a non-dom with £200,000 invested in bank accounts, shares and property can also escape UK tax altogether.
- How to enjoy a tax-free holiday home in the sun
- … including one couple with a £150,000 profit who will pay no capital gains tax.
- Why offshore bonds can help you avoid UK tax
- … plus traps to watch out for.
- How married non-doms should split their assets to save more tax.
- Detailed analysis of when you should and shouldn't claim the remittance basis.
- A list of remittance loopholes that have now been closed.
- When you can use debit and credit cards to avoid the remittance rules.
- New loopholes that allow you to save thousands in tax, including the exemption for clothing, jewellery and expensive watches.
- The exemption that lets you save £400 tax when you spend £1,000 abroad.
- What you do and do not have to disclose to the taxman.
- Everything you need to know about the new £30,000 tax charge.
- How to enjoy a tax-free overseas pension when you retire.
- How non-dom employees are treated under the new rules.
- How non-doms can use offshore trusts to save tax.
- The tax saving benefits of offshore companies.
- How to convince the taxman that you and your children are non-domiciled.
- When it pays to become UK domiciled.
- How the £55,000 inheritance tax exemption for non-doms works.
- Why recent tax changes may make claiming the remittance basis more attractive.
- List of non-dom FAQs and answers.
What You Will Receive
- A professionally printed book.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of the guide, sent immediately to your inbox. This means you can start saving tax straight away!
- A FREE copy of How to Save Tax, our comprehensive general tax guide, emailed immediately. Click here for more information.
- Cheap Postage - Our postage and packaging charge is just £1.95 no matter how many guides you buy. Orders are dispatched same day using Royal Mail.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment system.