STATUS: IN STOCK
Small Business Tax Saving Tactics
This unique guide is essential reading for ALL self-employed business owners (sole traders, partnerships etc) who want to pay less tax.
It contains over 50 chapters of practical, tried and tested tax saving techniques that your business can implement year-in, year-out, illustrated with easy to follow examples.
Many of the tax planning strategies are not widely known. Even those with substantial knowledge will uncover lots of valuable tax saving gems that will help them pay less:
- Income Tax
- National Insurance
- Capital Gains Tax
- Inheritance Tax
We believe that no book has ever been published that contains so many tax saving opportunities for self-employed business owners.
What Information is Contained in the Guide?
Small Business Tax Saving Tactics is written in plain English and contains many practical examples.
Subjects covered include:
- How to claim a tax deduction of up to £4,000 for your private household expenses (mortgage interest, council tax, gas and electricity etc) if you work from home
- ... even if you only work at home some of the time!
- The special tax rules for part-time and hobby businesses.
- How to pay a tax-free salary to your spouse or partner.
- How to pay a tax-free salary to your children (including minor children).
- The tax benefits of making family members business partners.
- How to increase your Tax Credits by £8,200 by reducing your taxable profits.
- How to claim a tax deduction for your travel expenses, including flights, hotels, meals, alcohol, etc
- … even when you combine a business trip with a holiday!
- How to make your personal entertainment costs tax deductible.
- Tax saving strategies for e-commerce businesses.
- Plain English guide to capital allowances - including the big changes in 2012.
- How to save more tax when you buy cars, computers etc by timing your capital spending carefully and using the little-known capital allowances disclaimer.
- How to claim a £4,200 cashback from the taxman when you buy business assets.
- Most people do not claim nearly as much tax relief on their borrowings as they should. Find out how much you can claim and how to avoid a dangerous trap.
- How to make interest on a personal loan (eg a home mortgage) tax deductible.
- Tax-free benefits that can be paid to your employees.
- How to make sure staff entertainment costs are always tax deductible.
- Compulsory employee pensions start in 2012. Find out how to avoid this new tax.
- Is it better to rent or buy business premises? We list the tax pros and cons.
- How to have property improvements classed as repairs so that you save more tax.
- How to claim immediate tax relief for the value of all the central heating, wiring, lighting and other ‘integral features’ when you buy commercial property.
- Year-end tax saving strategies.
- How to change your tax year-end itself and save up to £3,480 in tax.
- How to claim a bigger tax deduction for bad debts by making specific rather than general bad debt provisions.
- The special VAT schemes that could save you £1,000 every three months.
- How to pay 10% capital gains tax thanks to Entrepreneurs Relief.
- How to convert an investment property into a business property and save over £50,000 in capital gains tax.
- How to completely avoid inheritance tax thanks to business property relief and what you must do to protect this valuable relief.
- How to save up to £13,129 and possibly, up to £58,838 by setting up a company.
What You Will Receive
- A professionally printed book.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of the guide, sent immediately to your inbox. This means you can start saving tax straight away!
- A FREE copy of How to Save Tax, our comprehensive general tax guide, emailed immediately. Click here for more information.
- Cheap Postage - Our postage and packaging charge is just £1.95 no matter how many guides you buy. Orders are dispatched same day using Royal Mail.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses RBS Worldpay's renowned secure payment system.