STATUS: IN STOCK
The World's Best Tax Havens
This book provides a fascinating insight into the glamorous world of tax havens.
The first half contains indispensable information on 25 of the world's best tax havens - from the exotic Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands and Monaco, to less well-known but highly attractive tax havens like Cyprus, Malta and the Isle of Man.
Inside you'll find out how you can:
- Obtain residence in a number of beautiful countries which have 0% tax.
- Invest in property hotspots which have no income tax, capital gains tax or inheritance tax.
- Run a successful business from a country which has 0% corporation tax.
The second half of the book explores how big companies and the rich use tax havens and how, with proper planning, you too could legally enjoy some of these benefits. You'll find out how to go about setting up offshore companies, trusts and foundations and how these useful structures could help you lower your taxes or protect your hard-earned money from the outside world.
What Information is Contained in the Guide?
The World's Best Tax Havens is written in clear English with plenty of examples and tax planning tips.
Subjects covered include:
- The G20 and OECD announcements explained
- ... and why law-abiding citizens can still use tax havens.
- How tax havens can help you pay less of the four 'Big Taxes': income tax, capital gains tax, inheritance tax and corporation tax.
- The best European tax havens, including one just 80 miles from the UK which has no capital gains tax, inheritance tax or company tax and is opening its arms to UK residents.
- A Mediterranean tax haven where property is booming, the cost of living is low and there is no capital gains tax or tax on investment income.
- Two beautiful Mediterranean islands where UK pensions are taxed at just 5% and 15% respectively.
- Everything you need to know about the gorgeous Caribbean tax havens: living there, buying property and setting up offshore companies and trusts. Countries covered include: Anguilla, The Bahamas, Barbados, The British Virgin Islands, The Cayman Islands, St Kitts and Nevis, and the Turks and Caicos Islands.
- How to become a 'hin-wee' and enjoy Gibraltar's fantastic lifestyle and low taxes.
- A prosperous English-speaking country just one hour from the UK with a company tax rate of just 12.5% and no tax on UK investment income or capital gains.
- The best Eastern European tax havens, from Estonia to Russia.
- Other important tax haven gems scattered around the globe - some of these countries have 0% taxes, dirt cheap property and are practically begging you to go and take up what's on offer.
- How to legally avoid the new European Savings Tax Directive.
- Everything you need to know about setting up and using offshore companies and trusts.
- The tremendous benefits of foundations when it comes to protecting your privacy.
- How to set up a completely anonymous offshore company using bearer shares.
- How to avoid getting into trouble with the taxman in your home country.
- How big companies and the rich use tax havens to lower their taxes and keep their wealth strictly private and protected from the outside world.
What You Will Receive
- A professionally printed book.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of the guide, sent immediately to your inbox. This means you can start saving tax straight away!
- A FREE copy of How to Save Tax, our comprehensive general tax guide, emailed immediately. Click here for more information.
- Cheap Postage - Our postage and packaging charge is just £1.95 no matter how many guides you buy. Orders are dispatched same day using Royal Mail.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment system.